Sunday 8 July 2012

WIP Thunder Wolves

So I keep using them in my games so I thought I would put the spotlight on them! Here are my thunderwolf cavalry which I love using at the moment and supposedly are meant to get even better in 6th edition.
I run 3 at the moment, all with storm shields, one with a thunder hammer, two with close combat weapon and one of the ccw's carrying melta bombs only to assist with wound allocation really. I find they are so effective in close combat and chew through most things with the rending attacks and the thunder hammer. I think I will buy some more and my dream at the moment is to run two sqauds of 5 thunderwolf a piece. I think as long as I can get them into the thick of it quick enough they can decimate most foes!
Well here's the pics and comments please.





No comments:

Post a Comment