Wednesday 21 March 2012

Apologies for my lack of posting!

Well as the title says it all, apologies for my lack of posting. It is always there in the back of my mind and I need to make more time for it.
Recently I have been painting lots and playing warhammer fantasy. This would be with my new Vampire Count army. Pics to follow. But here is one for now of work in progress.





Also at the moment  I am practising for a doubles tournament that I am attending at Warhammer World with Peter from Mid-table obscurity blog.
Going well from tonight's performance I feel. I shall post a progressing list up shortly.
See ya all soon!


1 comment:

  1. I notice Peter has a description of the game - http://midtable-obscurity.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/doubles-tournament-first-attempt.html

    ReplyDelete